Apple AirPods are a really cool product, but they come at a cost. Often people will have to spend upward of 100 dollars on the device when they can get a much cheaper alternative that is just as good. In this article you’ll find 7 alternative cases for Apple AirPods that you might want to consider if you don’t want to spend that much money on your new wireless earbuds.
Why You Should Buy Apple Airpods
If you’re in the market for a new pair of earbuds, and especially if you’re an Apple fan, then you should definitely consider buying Apple AirPods. These wireless earbuds are some of the best on the market, and they have a lot of great features that make them stand out from the competition. Here are five reasons why you should buy Apple AirPods:
1. They’re wireless: one of the biggest benefits of AirPods is that they’re wireless. This means that you don’t have to worry about having any cords hanging down your neck or getting tangled up with other things.
2. They have amazing sound quality: another great feature of AirPods is their incredible sound quality. Whether you’re listening to music, watching a movie, or using them for phone calls, these earbuds will give you top-notch performance.
3. They’re easy to use: another great thing about AirPods is that they’re incredibly easy to use. You just need to attach one end of the cord to your iPhone or iPad, and the other end can be attached to your headphones or earbuds. Then, all you have to do is put them in your ears and start listening!
4. They’re durable: last but not least, one thing that makes AirPods so great is their durability. Unlike many other earbuds on the market, which can easily break or become damaged over
Best Cases to Use Instead of Your Apple AirPods
If you’re looking for a case that will help protect your Apple AirPods while still allowing them to be easily accessible, you may want to consider using one of the best cases alternatives available. Here are five of the best cases to use instead of your Apple AirPods:
1. Spigen Tough Armor Case for AirPods
The Spigen Tough Armor Case for AirPods is a durable case that features a hardshell design and an anti-scratch finish. It also includes cutouts for both the earbuds and the charging port, so you can easily access all of your device’s features.
2. OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple AirPods
The OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple AirPods is another great option if you’re looking for a case that will provide protection for your AirPods. This case features a built-in screen protector and a tough outer shell, making it ideal if you frequently travel or use your devices outdoors.
3. ZAGGfolio Leather Folio Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple EarPods with Remote & Mic
If you want something more versatile than a simple case, the ZAGGfolio Leather Folio Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple EarPods with Remote & Mic is an excellent option. This case not only offers protection from scratches and drops, but it also has a built-in screen protector that ensures your device
What could be the Alternatives for Apple AirPods?
There are a few alternatives for the Apple AirPods if you’re looking for a better case. Anker has some great cases that will protect your AirPods, and they also come in a variety of colors to fit your style. The other option is to get a case that fits over the original EarPods. This will keep the overall look of the AirPods, but they won’t be able to take full advantage of all the features on the earphones.
7 Best Alternatives To Apples AirPods
If you’re looking for a case that rivals the AirPods’ sleek design, but offers more protection, there are a few alternatives worth considering. The first is the OtterBox Defender Series. This case has a military-grade design and includes shock-absorbing materials to protect your device from drops and falls. It’s also dustproof and water resistant, so you can use it in any weather condition.
If you’re looking for even more protection, the LifeProof FREAKcase is another great option. Unlike many other cases that only offer minimal protection, this one actually doubles as an iPhone SE protective shell and Otterbox Defender Series case. So if you want to keep your phone looking new while providing some serious protection against drops and falls, this is the case for you.
Alternatively, if cost is no object, the Arlo Pro Security Case is another great option. This case features a stainless steel frame that provides both structural support and enhanced security against drops and scratches. Plus, its embedded lens camera guard protects your device’s screen from damage in the event of a fall.